Tabs

Monday, October 4, 2010

Dear Monday

Can you kindly throw yourself off a cliff? I have had about enough of you today.

Sincerely,
Laura

Dear creepers of my life,

Say hi. Don't just creep. Especially, don't creep then talk about me to other people who then come back and tell me about it. It's kind of creepy. And yes, I am aware that part of being a creeper is that you will be creepy. Actually, you know what? Creep away. Talk about me. Who's really the more lame one??

Sincerely,
Laura

Dear money fairies,

Can you please correspond with the travel fairies and get me out of here? I would much rather be riding an elephant, sitting in a cafe, perusing a local market or even letting rumors be created about me, then to be here facing this Monday.

Sincerely,
Laura

Dear Meatball Stew in my Crock Pot,

I can't wait to come home. Please greet me with a lovely aroma and please pair nicely with the bottle of cheap wine I plan on bringing home to wash away this day.
Thanks.

Sincerely,
Laura

No comments: